Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Heart You Left In My Old Bed

So tired of just being alone. Tired of the "e" button sticking on my laptop too. I understand that if I want things to go the way they've been going that I'm going to have to leave it all like it is now. I don't really have time for anyone else. I shouldn't make time for anyone else.

I could of saved some money and bought some drinks for me and others, but I decided to get 2 shirts instead. Probably better off that I did that. There were a couple of girls I would of wanted to talk to, but I just didn't. That always seems to be my answer. But of course, 90% of the girls were dressed like sluts. The young man in me didn't care. The older man was turned off and frustrated by it. I need to learn to take it easy on some people.

As I stood waiting in between sets, a girl and her friend walked over close to my vicinity. I was worried that if I went over to talk to her I would just end up attracting the friend. Sounds dumb? Trust me, its happened before. Like I want that to happen again. And I know about a woman and her friend and the little games they'll play with men when one comes over. It's simple, I was outnumbered. What can we do about it now anyway?

It's starting to get cold outside.

No comments: