Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Keep Reminding Myself...

...That I have all these things I need to type down, but they all usually get lost in translation throughout the day. One of these days I'll learn to carry a notebook with me.

As for tomorrow...er, today. Off to the Granada Theater to catch The Presets and Cut Copy. Can't wait. Gotta go to sleep now. What makes this all better is that the Granada is close to my old stomping grounds as a young child (being that from ages 5 to 7). One of these days you'll find out that I'm very hard-pressed to stay in one place. In a way that it doesn't happen much.

Don't expect much in the form of pictures seeing as....
1. I wear tight jeans making it hard to carry an old bulky camera.
2. I have a phone with a sorry camera on it w/o a usb cable.

So much to catch up on, so much to forget.

No comments: