Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No Subjecto Dos

I've been hesitant to type anything this week. I'm left wondering if people think that I've fallen off the face of the Earth? After awhile I seem to run across something like this - where so much has happened and is happening that I don't know where to start.

We finished editing on the documentary today for class. I'm not looking forward to showing it to everyone in class. I got to see another groups film that's in our class and I thought it was hilarious. Then I look at the film we did and I dunno. I asked her (my partner) if this was going to put people to sleep. She said no, so it shouldn't be that bad I hope.

Sorry for leaving off with that depressing note from the last post.

Since we're showing the film that means that my production class is a 3rd of the way done. We've been doing production in film and we move on to Video (Tv) production next week throughout the month of October. It should be a lot easier and less projects. Then it's on to Audio in November. I can't wait for that part of the class. Considering it's the main reason why I'm going into the RTVF program.

Week 5 of 16 is almost done. I've been impressed on how I've managed to keep up with all the classes. I'm struggling just a tad in Spanish which is frustrating since I made a B in that class last spring. Which should of been an A, but whatever. I feel like I'm really starting to fall behind in that class.

No comments: