Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Subjecto 1

This has to be the kookiest month I have ever lived in and were only 10 days in. Actually, I can't remember if the whole Palin thing was last week or the week before, oh well. Still, we've managed to get a sense that the Earth might end, Texas will be hit by a major hurricane, and our President has gone trigger happy. On top of this, my world still turns. It's just been a busy week and I don't think it will really let up until Sunday possible...or December. Obviously I had enough time to sleep 5 hours this afternoon. That helps, you know, just wasted the entire day. Nice.

It's rained the whole fucking day. It rained all fucking day Tuesday and Monday night. It rained so much yesterday that I required a shower after class and before work. I had from 12:50 to 2:30 yesterday afternoon to fix something to eat and shower and rest. Needless to say, I didn't really get anything to eat. Plus after my little nap escapades today, I haven't eaten lunch either. I haven't had much in continuity of food in the past 48 hours. A piece of bread here, some goldfish there, finish the day off with a peanut butter sandwich. I'd like to use Sunday as a time to fix some decent food.

My family (that would be my Mother, Ste-father, Cat, and Dog) are probably going to evacuate on Thursday. Dunno when the damn thing is suppose to roll through. I am starting to worry now. If I didn't have a home here then it would probably be down in Ganado, Texas. Last time I checked, that was right smack-dab in the middle of the projected path.

Off to homework, sleep, class, and then work. Then class on Friday and another off night. Hooray!

No comments: